Sign in to follow this  

NorthCarolina Brushy Mountain Open this Thanksgiving Weekend

Brushy Mountain WILL be OPEN this weekend Nov. 25, 26 and 27. The trails are in good shape and all we have left after the rain is puddles. The leaves are still on the Single Track trails but the wider trails are starting to clear out pretty good. Don't eat to much and leave room for riding.

Thanks for the ST update Richard:thumbsup: Have 2 riders from the Asheville area along with yours truly plus 1 for Friday or Saturday.....decision in progress:ride:

See you friday morning Richard, cant wait. Joe Hope I get to run into you up their its been a long time

What time are you gonna be there, DaveMac? I may make it down.

Ah yes....good ride on 9C along with 11C & 5B & the Enduro trail:thumbsup:

22 rides on the 803 and traction was excellent on the nasty roots & rocks today.....however Suk Log Hill was wet and slick....took me 2 attempts to ride over the fallen tree on the right side :lol:

What trail is that on?

Suk Log Hill is on the Enduro trail.....short hill with a left hand turn where a large fallen tree awaits your bike.It was wet today and slick:ride:

Yeap brushy was in excellent shape friday , think im gonna go back sunday. GNCC national champ Charie Mullins was spotted ripping it up at brushy friday

Richard hope the knee surgery went good for you!!

how are the conditions up their looking to do some riding this weekend.