Sign in to follow this  

Yes...I am looking for a used 2012 KX450F for sale

Not really wanted to pay full price in so cal at a dealer, I am looking to find a lightly used 2012 KX450F, I checked craigslist and nothing yet since its so new, man you can barley find used 2011. Really hoping to find someone who bought one but needs the money or thinks it just too much bike. I need a lead and have all the cash in hand. Thanks:ride::lol:

Good Luck! Im going to have to buy one from a dealer. What are the prices like over there?

Not really wanted to pay full price in so cal at a dealer, I am looking to find a lightly used 2012 KX450F, I checked craigslist and nothing yet since its so new, man you can barley find used 2011. Really hoping to find someone who bought one but needs the money or thinks it just too much bike. I need a lead and have all the cash in hand. Thanks:ride::lol:

I'm looking for a new 2012 KX450F , im in So Cal and all the dealers want MSRP plus fees. Looks like I will be stuck paying full price if I want a new one.

Too bad you're so far away. I just had my suspension revalved, bought a TM chain guide kit, o-ring chain, then the unthinkable happened...I blew out my knee...again. I'm so screwed it aint funny. Not sure if I'll keep it or not. This '12 is the best bike I've ever owned, and I would hate to get rid of it, but might have to.

I will meet you half way in Las Vegas???. Last bike I bought I drove from So Cal to Scottsdale, Arizona, rode it up and down the street, looked it over for 20 minutes, paid for it and drove 6 hours back. Worth every penny for me to do it! Round trip 12 hours.

I'm looking for a new 2012 KX450F , im in So Cal and all the dealers want MSRP plus fees. Looks like I will be stuck paying full price if I want a new one.

Check Barber Cycles in TN. They ship bikes all the time, no tax for out of state also. 931-796-2298 Ask for Don or Chris and tell them the principal sent you. :lol:

7k from costco brand new they sell it to you but u get it through your local delear so its 7k plus registration thats it.... otherwise chappral will match that 7k maybey even due 7200 out the door the week they got there first sxf 450 i talked em down to 8500 out the door i called every dealer in california and went to several to haggle and chappral was the coolest and cheapest and was willing to beat anyone!

I am a costco member. I called Berts Mega Mall, Chapparral doesnt do the program anymore. They told me a Berts they could not give me a price over the phone. I have to come in. They also told me I get a $250 costco gift card with the purchase. I was shocked when today Chapparal told me $9,000 out the door. I called back and asked about the Costco deal and they told me their price is $7976.00 plus tax and licenses which is close to $8,700 otd is my guess

i can get an otd price for you from a dealer i have been doing business with for a long time if your still looking....not sure if he has one but can find out...

The prices have gone up since the incentives/promotions on the 2012 went away. The 2011 incentives dropped to $350 from $1000. Costco deal is $8k plus tax, license/doc and prep with a $250 costco card, 2012's only. Costco price is the same in every state they factor in all current incentives etc so the price sheet has changed. All out of state will save you is the tax and if you going to regsiter/title it in CA you will have to pay the tax then. If your good with a MSO only then out of state is the way to go. Then again you need a dealer that will deal and not just try and get MSRP

costco is 7,050$ ... my rule of thumb is if you spend over msrp out the door you got ripped and thats even first week the bikes out.... the dealers get back inscentives not just the buyer.... the dealers get $ just for selling a bike....they get $ for moving x number of bikes..... its a bike shop not a museum there there to be sold.... Berts is the worst place on the planet.... moral of the story the bike is cheap like 5500$ or less they pay... so there making$$$$$ plus they will earn ur business and service....if i was going to buy a kx450f id settle for 7000 otd all said and done and a kiss on my cheeks

costco is 7,050$ ... my rule of thumb is if you spend over msrp out the door you got ripped and thats even first week the bikes out.... the dealers get back inscentives not just the buyer.... the dealers get $ just for selling a bike....they get $ for moving x number of bikes..... its a bike shop not a museum there there to be sold.... Berts is the worst place on the planet.... moral of the story the bike is cheap like 5500$ or less they pay... so there making$$$$$ plus they will earn ur business and service....if i was going to buy a kx450f id settle for 7000 otd all said and done and a kiss on my cheeks

I worked for dealerships for years and you are way off on what a dealer has in the bike.