I have RYAN VILLOPOTO'S practice bike???

I was on craigslist the other day and seen the title 2008 kx450f AMA pro supercross $4200. For shits and grins i clicked on it. Looked like a sweet bike aka (looked like Ryan Villopoto's replica) and the guy put will trade for camper, 4wheeler or ktm sx250f. Well i happen to have a 2007 sx250f and for more grins i offered him what i had. He said meet me somewhere and we have a deal. went over way to easy. when i met him he told me the bike was Ryan Villopoto's practice bike and later on was given to a guy by Kawasaki that races pro arena cross. I just had a hard time beleiving it but i didnt care the bike looked sweet. So he traded me straight up. Bike has all the goodies on it and i love it!!!! I didnt do to bad did I??

RV finished out the '08 season in the Lites class. His first ride on a 450 was in October of 2008 at Glen Helen (filmed by Racer X).

I doubt it was RVs "practice bike." Those rarely, if ever, end up in the public's hands. More probable that it was a Kawi test bike that perhaps Ryan happened to ride once or twice (or never). They have a lot of test bikes that get tossed around every year.

Regardless, if it's a good bike, enjoy it. I'd take a '08 KX 450 over a '07 SX 250 any day.

Some of the most well-kept bikes are Pro's practice bikes, I have bought several of them. They get their parts for free and replace all the wear parts prior to selling them and you get a great, low-hour bike at a great price.

Also RV was practicing on 450's long before he began racing them and a practice bike will not have AMA stickers, special parts or his name on it.

Enjoy your new bike.