What do you guys think?

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We're pretty savey around here, RG1141x. You would have done better by being honest about your affiliation with the company, and soliciting opinions about the design of the product. Trying to spoof these guys is impossible and certain to backfire. I'll offer you my opinion on your motorcycle work stand lazy susan - stupid idea.

Now, suppose you consider an apology.

Well it not only makes your stand heavier to move around,but taller,which isn't exactly what I'm looking for when it comes to lifting a bike up onto it. And the rotation feature is pointless IMO. You would have to take a step or two back to rotate the bike,so why not just walk around to the other side? Thumbs down from me.

Like everybody else said, you are coming in here pretending to be a consumer, when you are in fact the manufacturer. I expect you will next put in one of those "this is the most super stupendous revolutionary bomb proof spectacular pieces of equipment ever produced" reviews.

Does the thing have a way to lock it down? otherwise any time you spin a wrench, it will rotate! even so - i am not so lazy as to be worried about the 3 steps to walk to the other side of my bike.

Another issue is space - you need a 10 foot diameter circle of free area, thats alot of space in most of our workshops!

Take your spamming POS and insert it into any of your personal orifaces, I won't even consider it because you are dishonest, and personally - as far as i am concerned - a slimy used car salesman!

Carl "lookie here, I use my real name" Johansson

Well people gave you their opinions didn't they? I 'm with everyone else it just seems like a useless idea. Spinning the bike will result in the same amount of work as walking around it, and now you need a 7 foot diameter place to spin it at. People use a similar product to work on rc cars and I also believe it is stupid. There is no way to secure it so when you do start working on it, it will slide off the stand anyways. You didn't come to the wrong place. This is a helpful community that isn't afraid to share their opinions. That's what you wanted in the first place right?

I do know the person who makes these and he just wanted to know what people thought, so i decided to give thumpertalk a try, I'm sorry, i guess I came to the wrong place...

Unsolicited ads, product promotion, and spam are not permitted and against forum rules. You also posted in the wrong area, have been deceptive about your interest, and from this being your only post ever, I bet you don't have a dirtbike (and as such no need for a stand!).

As far as 'your friend' getting feedback on the product, you have been given that info, even if it butthurt you. It needs more room than most people have, makes putting it on the stand more difficult, will rotate when wrenching, and saves no effort because it requires as much or more movement to step back and spin/stop it as it does to just walk around. And it frankly looks like htere is nothing holding it on the stand, so spinning can quickly turn to falling over. Worthless product.

Thank you to everyone who has given feedback. I see your guy's point about te 7 ft. Diameter and it is great to use for working on if you have the 7 ft. Diameter or even less because you don't need full rotation. But I've been using it for about a month now and I find it most useful for simple stuff like moving around the garage and turning my bike around once I get it on the stand after I get off the track. And I also haven't had a problem with it sliding off either lol the rubber mat on top actually holds your bike very well especially since the bike's so heavy. More feedback would be great, thanks.