Sign in to follow this  

Black friday mx deals

Just thought i would post up and share

outlawracingproducts.com 50 percent off promo code blackfriday, good from now to nov 28th at midnight

• Like 1

Here's another deal at their sister site:

http://pitposse.com

20% OFF EVERY ORDER PLACED

12:00PM NOVEMBER 24TH, 2011 thru MIDNIGHT, NOVEMBER 28, 2011,

code: BLACKFRIDAY20

Good deal to stock up on oils & cleaners & tool & such

(everything else that Outlaw doesn't have on their site.)

Wow OP thanks a TON for providing that information. I always wondered how good the savings were on Black Friday..I went up to the dealer today and blew a bunch on the bike, and said that's it on bike spending....but this 50% was wayyy too good to pass up.

Got red anodized brake pedal tip, shift pedal tip, and rear brakes for the cr250 for less than $50!!!! THANK YOU!

It's funny, outlaw does not have very many products at all for dirt bikes, but the few things they did have I really needed (which means I just wanted them) but will buy there again they had a cool sealing air filters and quick release fork button things! Does anyone use those quick release for button things? I want some!

Wow OP thanks a TON for providing that information. I always wondered how good the savings were on Black Friday..I went up to the dealer today and blew a bunch on the bike, and said that's it on bike spending....but this 50% was wayyy too good to pass up.

Got red anodized brake pedal tip, shift pedal tip, and rear brakes for the cr250 for less than $50!!!! THANK YOU!

It's funny, outlaw does not have very many products at all for dirt bikes, but the few things they did have I really needed (which means I just wanted them) but will buy there again they had a cool sealing air filters and quick release fork button things! Does anyone use those quick release for button things? I want some!

use them after every and before every moto. and after you tie down the bike in the truck, lets pressure out and dont have to worry about fork seals

But you leave them screwed into the forks all the time right?? Just push the button and release the air, correct?

But you leave them screwed into the forks all the time right?? Just push the button and release the air, correct?

Yep I got the str(system tech racing) ones. They are much smaller and less likley to break off in a crash.

My experience is that they sometimes stick open and suck contaminants in. Flathead screwdriver shortly after warm up has always worked well for me.