Black friday mx deals

Wow OP thanks a TON for providing that information. I always wondered how good the savings were on Black Friday..I went up to the dealer today and blew a bunch on the bike, and said that's it on bike spending....but this 50% was wayyy too good to pass up.

Got red anodized brake pedal tip, shift pedal tip, and rear brakes for the cr250 for less than $50!!!! THANK YOU!

It's funny, outlaw does not have very many products at all for dirt bikes, but the few things they did have I really needed (which means I just wanted them) but will buy there again they had a cool sealing air filters and quick release fork button things! Does anyone use those quick release for button things? I want some!

Wow OP thanks a TON for providing that information. I always wondered how good the savings were on Black Friday..I went up to the dealer today and blew a bunch on the bike, and said that's it on bike spending....but this 50% was wayyy too good to pass up.

Got red anodized brake pedal tip, shift pedal tip, and rear brakes for the cr250 for less than $50!!!! THANK YOU!

It's funny, outlaw does not have very many products at all for dirt bikes, but the few things they did have I really needed (which means I just wanted them) but will buy there again they had a cool sealing air filters and quick release fork button things! Does anyone use those quick release for button things? I want some!

use them after every and before every moto. and after you tie down the bike in the truck, lets pressure out and dont have to worry about fork seals