Sign in to follow this  

KTM ride day at Mini O's

I was one of the first ones to show up and ride all of the new large KTM motocross bikes! I figured that I'd start out on the 125 and keep progressing upward. Every bike performed very well. The one that stood out the most was the 250 SX. As soon as you let out the clutch, you know this baby wants to go! A bike that runs with the fastest, yet feels almost as light as a 125, has no equal!

How long did you ride it?Im guessing it was on the track also so.....How about the suspension?Im waiting on mine to arrive so i love hearing stuff like this.Tell me more,tell me more!!!!

There was a big step up jump 75' from where we entered the track. I was tempted to do it on the 125 and 150 but didn't have the courage. We only got 2 laps per bike. After firing up the 250 smoker, I let out the clutch and felt massive amounts of low end power. I immediately shifted through a couple of gears and easily cleared the step up! The forks felt just a tad soft for my 185lbs Novice riding but might have just needed some tuning. This bike feels like a 125 but is very close to 450 power! I really can't find any faults with it.