Sign in to follow this  

Happy Thanksgiving to the Suspension Geeks

:)

happy thanksgiving! hey russ, howz the Yuengling?

:lol: 6 pak down and a plate of cookies.. it's not looking or going to be good for the waist line the rest of this week...:banghead::cheers:

Haha I always have a few in the back of the fridge for a special occasion :lol: You wouldn't believe what I have to go through to get a case of Yuengling all the way out to Utah--but its totally worth the effort!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone :)

Haha I always have a few in the back of the fridge for a special occasion :) You wouldn't believe what I have to go through to get a case of Yuengling all the way out to Utah--but its totally worth the effort!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone :cheers:

friday i'll be ordering some out here.:banghead:

btw, nice rock-rig. i'm building another yota. got a w56 rebuild going on right now.:lol:

nope. i've got to order it from the brewery. or, russ. lol! they've got a limited distribution apparently.

Wow! That's surprising! We have it in abundance here! lol However, Blue Moon, Fat Tire, and Dos Equis are my go to choices for beer.

happy thanksgiving! hey russ, howz the Yuengling?

Black and Tan myself! :lol:

well, you guys are making me want a beer so, i'm having one!

when i'm with my club brothers, i'll drink coors lite; got to pace myself.

however, when i can choose any beer i want, it's usually dos equis (green bottle), stella, spaten, paulanger (spelling?), franzekaner, becks, smithwicks, guiness, negra modelo, modelo especial, pacifico, corona, carlsburg, kronenburg, labatts blue, and especially anchor steam (s.f. native).

well, there's more, but my beer's gettin' warm.

SATISFACTORY! ECV-1864 "shimstack"

... paulanger (spelling?), franzekaner

correct typing first :lol:

paulaner (pow-laaner)

franziskaner :)

correct typing first :)

paulaner (pow-laaner)

franziskaner :banghead:

It's not a beer at all:smirk:

Little joke of the town (Bamberg), which I'm studying (at the best time there were 68 breweries, now there are 8 left; 70.000 inhabitants).

3 guys go to a bar, 2 guys from Munich (headquarter of paulaner) and a dude from Bamberg. The 2 Munichguys order a Paulaner and the third guy orders a water.

They ask him "Why have you just ordered a water???"

The guy from Bambergs replies, "well, if you two guys dont drink a beer, I will not drink one too":busted:

:lol:

Prost fellas!

that's funny! yea, i need to get over there to see some of the famous beers, and i need to taste them in their true form.

that's funny! yea, i need to get over there to see some of the famous beers, and i need to taste them in their true form.

22. September – 07. October 2012..........the true form :):lol: