Sign in to follow this  

Supercross You HAVE to check this out!!

I can probably do that. I'll go try right now. Will give you all the details after I get out of the hospital. Anyone need some YZ250F parts? :lol:

probably saw this when he was a kid , jk ......... he looks like he's having fun

That was at the Sandbox in Wisconsin, not sure exactly but maybe three years ago?

That was at the Sandbox in Wisconsin, not sure exactly but maybe three years ago?

wouldnt doubt it , I saw TP wheelie the whoops at Anahiem SX when he was still racing , my point was it is a old trick , and it looks like JS has it down :lol:

I can probably do that. I'll go try right now. Will give you all the details after I get out of the hospital. Anyone need some YZ250F parts? :banghead:

:):lol:

Watch this...hold my beer!

:lol:

love him or hate him, stewie is probably the most talented person to ever throw his leg over a dirt scooter period.

ride in the sand, you quickly learn how to wheelie whoops

it takes a ton of energy to do it, and it's not faster

looks like that rear shock is working for him haha

Looks??? Did you guys not hear it clanging around? Never heard that come from a shock before.

MAX!!!

Just to make a point: JSGM7 "haters" are actually "criticizers" of JSGM7 due to his *performance.* Fact is, doesn't matter how well JSGM7 "looks", the remainder say- "where's the beef?" JGGM7 will not attain 72, watch, you'll see. JSGM7 deserves *criticism* because JSGM7 sucks and has under performed every year but one he's raced in 450. (the rest gained were barely by a thread, that was *hardly* *dominating*.) 24/24? So what, didn't RC do this 3 times? Facts never applied to JSGM7 fans, yet, *facts* speak for themselves. Hopefully JSGM7 will avoid taking out the rest of the field until he retires (which should be now, appropriately, JGSM7 sucks, it's too bad....)

Believe the JSGM7 "hype"? "Hype" is all that JSGM7 any longer has. Too bad.