Contour camera 1080

What's In The Box?

ContourHD Camera

MicroSD Card (2GB)

Flat Surface Mount

Goggle Mount

Rechargeable Battery

USB CableLens Cap

I used the goggle mount when I took it, but use the flat-surface mount on a street helmet. The goggle mount is more secure for off-road, as it does not depend on adhesive..

..a

ya it comes with everything you need but if you use the flat surface mount or the goggle mount make sure you secure it to your helmet with some string or something so if it falls you don't loose it, almost lost mine once or twice

The camera does not come w/ a waterproof case like GoPro, so if that's something you want you will have to buy that seperate, $50 more.

MAX!!!

The camera does not come w/ a waterproof case like GoPro, so if that's something you want you will have to buy that seperate, $50 more.

MAX!!!

I don't know about you, but I try my hardest to keep my helmet above water! LOL The camera is water resistant and that's all you really need if you're just using it as a helmet cam. That's why I went with the Contour. If I wanted to use it as more than a helmet cam, I would have gone with the GoPro.

Yep, as a helmet cam it's pretty good.

I've not had a problem with water ingress into the unit... and most of the use mine gets is out snowmobiling.

I have had issues with water/ice and dust getting between the lens and the plastic lens cover. The one little tiny plastite screw that holds the lens ring on ... come on, couldn't design that a little better? That stripped out real quick.

Bought a few low-profile mounts, going to try those on the helmet.

And a big +1 for alternate securing methods. Use the little lanyard.