Sign in to follow this  

Graphics kit?

hey guys im looking for a cool looking graphics kit for my 07 yamaha 250f, im wondering what you guys are running and what looks good on yours, or what your friends have and what not. fast answers appreciated, thanks :lol:

Something plain, bold and classic or something flashy and lots of colors? There are so many choices out there and that's not including the custom and semi custom ones that some companies offer. Google graphics and check out the images. I'm sure you'll find something you'll like.

Something plain, bold and classic or something flashy and lots of colors? There are so many choices out there and that's not including the custom and semi custom ones that some companies offer. Google graphics and check out the images. I'm sure you'll find something you'll like.

thanks guys :lol: was looking at the JGR toyota muscle milk graphics, they look pretty trick :)

check out TEK graphics on the internet or facebook you can get something custom made they do awesome work:ride:

definatly get the JGR graphics and put the 2010-2012 front fender on your bike also (cycra sells a bolt on one)

Call Kip at www.nineoneninedesigns.com and have him design some for you. Nothing better than YOUR own designed graphics. Don't go posin as some Monster or Red Bull or Rockstar rider. Be your own person..

Tell him Pat from RPM sent you....

Go to motopro graphics. These guys are top notch and the best customer service in the industry. I have used them for a couple years now and I will not use anyone else. I was never asked for a way of payment until I was fully satisfied with the graphics they were designing for me. They send a proof by email and once your satisfied they get them made and to your door in very short order.

or leave the stock ones on and spend the money on something worth while, like tires, chains, sprockets etc.

definatly get the JGR graphics and put the 2010-2012 front fender on your bike also (cycra sells a bolt on one)

will that ender fit my 07?