Sign in to follow this  

Cannondaler.com....gone??

What happaned to cannondaler.com?? don't get me wrong thumpertalk is great, but not as specific as cannondaler.....was

What happaned to cannondaler.com?? don't get me wrong thumpertalk is great, but not as specific as cannondaler.....was

Cant keep a public forum up and running for 50 members! :lol:

that's too bad, there are definately more than 50 'Dalers left running around out there...I showed a young fellow my 02 Cannibal last nite, and he got all exited, and said he'd start savin his money to buy it ... it has approx 20 hours on it since new...we'll see ...

until another site comes online, this one will suffice : http://www.atkmotorsports.com/atkbb/index.php?sid=acf6ac90ddecd1ce9f862d870e89839c

There is still cannondaleriders.com. There are less and less people riding them every day. Just parted out an E440 and bought a KTM450. They will be collectors items in a few years.

I saw on another site that cannondaler might come back, I have enjoyed my 'dale for years, it is well sorted and has been very reliable (hard to believe, I know) I would like to have the motard version too, you are right they will become collectable in the future Now if I can find a good deal on an ATK 605......anybody have one?

CHRIS