Sign in to follow this  

rmz250 and kx250f

in 2004 from what i understand the rmz and kx250f are basically the same....does thsmean i could put kx250f plastics on a rmz250? also what are the differences?

I don't know about plastics but when I got my bike from a friend who got it from a friend who busted the crank case, it was all dismantled and when I got it home and started sorting things out I noticed that the numbers on the engine started with kx250f..... I figured my buddy got ripped off when he got the bike and didn't notice it, after reading a few posts on here and looking at parts on ebay seems like almost everything is the same.

no they are 100 percent the same just different colour plastics and decals. thats it. they where built at the same factory from what i can tell. look on the headtube of your bike manufactured by kawasaki heavy equipment or something rmz or kx 250f no big deal. i have had both plastics on my bike green and yellow. have both sets and pretend you have 2 bikes lol. but i like yellow way more then green! check on ebay or by part number but i have not found 1 part that doesnt bolt right up. if im wrong someone can chime in but everytime im looking for parts its always good for both ebay or motovan or rockymountainatv.

i just bought a set of super stock graphics in green....im trying to make it look like my old kx 250 and my klx 125....im gonna order new plastics monday morning...green shrouds, green front fender,i think black rear fender and black sides plates....nice thing is ill have a set of full suzuki and kawasaki plastics so i can pretend i have both bikes as well.