Fmf promblems

I got a fmf megabomb a while ago and i have huge problems with it already.

The overheating part of the header is the worst! Ive burned myself tons of times and im geting tired of it! it burned through my gear that I wore only 1 time which really pisses me off. Does anyone know any solution to this problem? like a heat wrap or something i can buy? Also i got a dent it in (Not bad) but could be fixed. What should i do to that also?

What do you mean its overheating? As soon as you start that bike its gonne be too hot to touch! Shawn is right lean jetting and it will be hotter. Get a JD jet kit if you running a carb. Thats a sweet exhaust system. if it aint dented bad who cares. Dont lean up against that bike when its hot youll learn that quickly haha

Your local auto parts store probably has heat wrap for auto headers that would work. I also wear long socks and my knee protectors have shin guards that wrap around the side of my leg to help prevent burns.

The 172 main jet is correct. You could go bigger and it would probably cool the exhaust but cost you a little hp.