Sign in to follow this  

2012 and slip on?

I got the FMF slip-on. At the same time changed to a 49 tooth rear sprocket. The combination produced a noticeable increase in response, but to be honest I don't care for the noise of the slip-on. The muffler was one pound less than stock and easy to install. I plan to put the stock muffler back on and compare with the FMF. May end up back with the stock.

I got the FMF slip-on. At the same time changed to a 49 tooth rear sprocket. The combination produced a noticeable increase in response, but to be honest I don't care for the noise of the slip-on. The muffler was one pound less than stock and easy to install. I plan to put the stock muffler back on and compare with the FMF. May end up back with the stock.

which slip on, the 4.1 RCT or the Powercore? I am asking only because I am deciding between the two, but I don’t want to waste $ if it is not that noticeable. The 49 tooth may be enough.

thanks

which slip on, the 4.1 RCT or the Powercore? I am asking only because I am deciding between the two, but I don’t want to waste $ if it is not that noticeable. The 49 tooth may be enough.

thanks

Powercore.