Sign in to follow this  

California Anyone riding MC Saturday or Sunday?

MC is open and I'm thinking of riding Saturday or Sunday. It should be wet and fun. I want to get in a good morning ride, Maybe ride over to goat mountain.

I anyone would like to join me let me know.

Went to MC on Monday, between the snow and mud it was pritty slick out but it was still fun eventhough I'm on old tires.

supersenior and a few local friends are talking about riding Saturday, I play music Saturday night so I can't ride Saturday but if they decide on Sunday and these lower cramps go away I hope to ride Sunday.

Im going to try and ride on Sunday early morning. always looking to ride with someone, I hate riding by myself.

Sunday sounds better for me. Kenhawg let me know what time and place to meet. I can be there early. Bob it would be cool if you could make it.

I will be there by 8. probably before that Im a morning person. Lower Deer Valley is the half way point up the road correct.

I wont get home till 3am then I still have to unload music equipment in the morning and pack up my bike but if you guy's don't want to wait it's all good, I can go another day.

I should be up for a ride Sunday. I was going to go out by myself but the wife isnt too cool on the idea. Not sure I am up for a 50 mile plus ride. I havent ridden for over 6 weeks and am ready to get out for a few miles. Not sure I am up for a super early ride time but morning for sure. Ill keep an eye on this thread to see whats pans out....... Oldskoo11

Sorry Bob I think I want to get a early start. I have my friend Brian Driving up from San Jose and I know he wants to drive back a little early. Yes Kenhawg, Lower deer valley is half way up The first dirt road on the right. I have a white Tacoma with a KTM. See you at 8.

Sounds great. I just sent you a PM but this answers my question. See you guys at 8. I have a tan Dodge Ram. Can't miss it.

Oldskoo11 we could ride around MC or we could take the short loop over to Goat mountain.

I don't care. What ever you guys feel like.

Well whatever works for you guys. I messed my knee up about 6 weeks ago and it is finally feeling half way decent again. But I am unsure whether it is up to a long haul yet. But I dont want to hold you guys back . If you decide to take a long ride thats cool and dont hold back on my account. Ill keep checking in and if it works out thats cool if not thats ok too. No pressure...........Oldskoo11

well I had some issues with the truck so it was a no go for me too. Thinking about going out to cow this afternoon though we shall see.

My Saturday night show fell through so I was able to make the ride and we had a blast, hit all the nice single track and the conditions where awesome.

Great ride guys, we had 50 miles in Before 1 pm. We even rode

up the rutted out hill climb on the tad pole trail. Fun stuff and the

Trails were not that busy.