Sign in to follow this  

4 stroke spares

Hi folks, just wondering is there a website offering valves, guides, stem seals etc. I might need oversize valves or new valves + guides. Id like to look at the actual valve dimensions rather than buy them for my specific engine (vor 530) all i can find is sites that list valve kits for a certain bike but id like to compare valve dimensions so i can find an alternative. Any ideas?

You might have to call or email the manufacturers directly (Kibble White , Ferrea , etc) to get the dimensions , as most are bike specific not only for the diameter , but for the stem length as well , so the only way to get that info , i would think is by contacting each company and getting the accurate specs directly from each , then comparing them to what you have , who knows , it might be a common size , you might even contact Vor and ask them if the valves are the same as any other brand

Thanks, i kinda thought manufacturers would be tight lipped about these things. Why buy from them when you can get the same part elsewhere + cheaper. Ive heard ktm, husky + husaberg might share the same size of valves but havent confirmed this yet. It would be nice to see dimensions on screen. Would make life easier. Its hard enough to find info on vor + as i live in ireland parts are hard to source