Sign in to follow this  

NewYork WaldenMX Thanksgiving weekend OP!

Looks like near 60 degrees and the track should be mint! Pack up some turkey sammiches and the bikes!

Glad to hear that the track took the water ok!

Does the riding start at 9 or 10am, or somewhere in between depending on flagger readiness?

We'll be shooting for 9 last I heard. I'm trying to get a last minute track condition for you now. I'll post up anything I hear. Jim

Still waiting on a track report. The grooming team was supposed to be working it all day so I expect they will have it pretty good and you know we will continue to touch up any rough spots all day long.:lol:

It was a great day................... kind of.

It really was a fun day :). Interestingly, I am just as slow on the new 450 as I was on the 250 2T :lol:. I think I'm really going to like this bike, though - just need to get used to it. Mike was already ripping around the track with his :banghead:.

It was good to see you out there, Dave - stay well :cheers:.

Dan

I don't like the sound of that! You OK? Did Mike make you stop on the way home to trade in the 450 for a 500??? :lol:

I don't like the sound of that! You OK? Did Mike make you stop on the way home to trade in the 450 for a 500??? :lol:

No, haha, that ambulance ride I took earlier in the year is still reeking havoc with the cerebrum! :)

It really was a fun day :). Interestingly, I am just as slow on the new 450 as I was on the 250 2T :lol:. I think I'm really going to like this bike, though - just need to get used to it. Mike was already ripping around the track with his :banghead:.

It was good to see you out there, Dave - stay well :cheers:.

Dan

You to, enjoy that 450!

I don't like the sound of that! You OK? Did Mike make you stop on the way home to trade in the 450 for a 500??? :)
No, haha, that ambulance ride I took earlier in the year is still reeking havoc with the cerebrum! :banghead:

Don't worry Jim I'll get him back up to speed. All I have to do is roost him the next time we ride and he'll be chasing me down with a vengeance. :lol:

Don't worry Jim I'll get him back up to speed. All I have to do is roost him the next time we ride and he'll be chasing me down with a vengeance. :)

I'm surprised you even get to ride with all the time you spend at dealerships! :lol: