Sign in to follow this  

Washington Anyone riding on the West Side this weekend?

Full of tryptophan and need to get out and move... anyone riding somewhere on the west side this weekned? Tahulya, shelton, cap forest???

I don't know who in their right mind would wanna ride Tahuya today at 9:30.........

Does that mean you will be there at 930? I just read your post, live in Oly, and still have to load up :lol:...could probably make 1030?

Does that mean you will be there at 930? I just read your post, live in Oly, and still have to load up :banghead:...could probably make 1030?

You should hurry up...no better Tahuya trail boss than Highmarker :lol:

Yep, I'm jealous....sittin around here with an Achilles tendon rupture. :)

You should hurry up...no better Tahuya trail boss than Highmarker :lol:

Yep, I'm jealous....sittin around here with an Achilles tendon rupture. :)

How did that happen? My advice is to take copious amounts of painkillers and a few beers if you drink:banana:

Little Jeff

• Like 1

How did that happen? My advice is to take copious amounts of painkillers and a few beers if you drink:banana:

Little Jeff

Pushing my 300lb green pig pulled it loose. It's not as bad as it could be, but I'm down for another month at the least. Saving money for a new 2t.

Couldn't get my Sh*! in a pile fast enough this morning...guess I am just going to head to Cap Forest... Should be out there about 11 if anyone wants to join...staging at Rock Candy..

You should hurry up...no better Tahuya trail boss than Highmarker :)

Yep, I'm jealous....sittin around here with an Achilles tendon rupture. :banghead:

RUPTURE? sheesh....I thought it was a strain?:lol:

Joe

riding out of sand hill pit(tahuya), sunday morning. about 9ish. I'm always early.

gonna see if the old ktm can still swim. riding monday as well. I'm a glutton for

punishment.

riding out of sand hill pit(tahuya), sunday morning. about 9ish. I'm always early.

gonna see if the old ktm can still swim. riding monday as well. I'm a glutton for

punishment.

I will be out there Monday morning as well, I will keep an eye out for ya...:lol: