Sign in to follow this  

California Anyone in San Diego want to ride Pine Valley or Corral Canyon Tomorrow Morning?

Hey all,

I want to go ride Pine Valley or Corral Canyon tomorrow morning and my usual crew is all out at other spots or out of town for Thanksgiving. Anyone interested in heading out for a morning/afternoon ride? Just want to go somewhere nearby and quick, and head back in the afternoon. I live over in Bay Park near mission bay, and ride a 2004 CRF450. Just finished a top end rebuild and got the bike back in order and just want to get out for break in ride.

Anyone interested in going? Hit me up on here, PM, or give me a call or email. I'm just hanging out tonight and hoping to get someone to go with me in the morning.

-Ian

805-636-1501

icgrist/gmail

Hey all,

I want to go ride Pine Valley or Corral Canyon tomorrow morning and my usual crew is all out at other spots or out of town for Thanksgiving. Anyone interested in heading out for a morning/afternoon ride? Just want to go somewhere nearby and quick, and head back in the afternoon. I live over in Bay Park near mission bay, and ride a 2004 CRF450. Just finished a top end rebuild and got the bike back in order and just want to get out for break in ride.

Anyone interested in going? Hit me up on here, PM, or give me a call or email. I'm just hanging out tonight and hoping to get someone to go with me in the morning.

-Ian

805-636-1501

icgrist/gmail

Next time you go pm me, I'm always lookin for new people to ride with. I'll be riding this weekend.... Don't know where but I'll let you know

Hey a buddy and I did a last min pine valley ride and found some amazing single track trails. Ill be going out there in about 10 or so days ill keep you posted