Sign in to follow this  

any other wht cr250r's ??????????

God that white is SO CLEAN. Not a fan of red. SOOOO common.

My 98 cr250 is currently black and really needing new plastics. I'm thinking about going all white, black rims, and little hints of red/black all over the bike!! Tell me what you think!

IMAG0487.jpg

New Easton bar pad. SO DOPE.

IMAG0492.jpg

Notice I still gotta do my rear wheel black! I think it would look so damn fresh in white. White, black, or red...Only like those 3. Blue looks good but only on yams. A blue Honda would be retarded.

Nice bike man - I've got an 02 as well and have been thinking it would look great all white - thanks for confirming it! :lol: Looks like I know what color my next set of plastics will be. Might try an all black seat cover too.

Might try an all black seat cover too.

That's next for me too. I'm going to send an extra seat I have to GUTS Racing and have some softer foam and an all black cover installed.

same bike in RED !!

Picture109.jpg

i like white bikes, so i made mine white, but dude that red looks much better than the white, and im usually not a fan of the stock red honda look.

Good lord, that thing is utter perfection. That's exactly how mine will be 80% white/ 10% black/ 10% red

I wonder how hard it would be to fit those 02 radiator shrouds on my 98? They look like they'd just bolt up...Main reason is there are nearly NO graphics made for my year range cr.

Let's get this thread moving again. Here's mine after installing hand guards, skid plate, and some other misc. stuff. (Finally got around to taking pictures....)

10019392.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

10019403.jpg

10019413.jpg

10019422.jpg

10019432.jpg

I have WAY too much money in this bike but it's in great condition now. New motor from Service Honda that presently has approx. 8 hours on it (10 minutes on new piston and rings). All new bearings and seals throughout the suspension linkage / frame. Rekluse Z Start Pro. Keihin PWK Air Striker. Re-worked suspension. The list just goes on and on...

Just had to go against the grain and tell the OP his white bike is perfect, I love it. Wanting to do my bike in white...just a matter of time....

Let's get this thread moving again. Here's mine after installing hand guards, skid plate, and some other misc. stuff. (Finally got around to taking pictures....)

10019392.jpg

10019403.jpg

10019413.jpg

10019422.jpg

10019432.jpg

I have WAY too much money in this bike but it's in great condition now. New motor from Service Honda that presently has approx. 8 hours on it (10 minutes on new piston and rings). All new bearings and seals throughout the suspension linkage / frame. Rekluse Z Start Pro. Keihin PWK Air Striker. Re-worked suspension. The list just goes on and on...

why in the world is there a fourstroke pipe on your CR?