Sign in to follow this  

2003 CRF150F value?

Looking for an estimated value for my 2003 CRF150F that I‘m thinking about selling to buy a CRF230F. My daughter has “out grown” the 150. Bike is in very good to excellent condition. Tires 90%. Powroll exhaust and cam shaft. J&E Pistons 11.5:1. Mikuni TM28 carb. Still has the original handlebars, so it hasn’t been crashed hard. X-tra gearing. Additional brand new piston and rings (J&E 11.5:1).

I’m thinking around $1700. What say you?

I have been looking for one in the Northeast and have been seeing them from $900 to$1200 as you have described. In the end there worth what someone is willing to pay.

around here all 2003-2004 go for about $800 to $1000 max, and thats asking price, 2006 230's go for around $1700.

Put up an ad on CL, and try out prices, once people start calling, its around the right price.

good luck,

Looks like I would be asking too much. Maybe start at $1400 then work down from there. Thanks.

This isn't the best market for selling used bikes. I'm in the NY metro area and bought an '06 for 1100 this past season. Not as much stuff on it but my experience from racing is after market parts and engine work may make your bike sell sooner but the additional price it will attract is marginal.