Sign in to follow this  

Honda CRF250R Crash!

Haha yeah I don't really know why I used the front brake in the first place I guess I was day dreaming or something and then suddenly I realised that I had to turn :lol: haha

Why are you using the clutch to shift?

Because he is just trail riding, not racing, no need to put the extra strain on the tranny when you don't need to. Sure when you are racing when every milli second counts but not worth it trail riding

Because he is just trail riding, not racing, no need to put the extra strain on the tranny when you don't need to. Sure when you are racing when every milli second counts but not worth it trail riding

There is no extra strain in a wet clutch motorcycle transmission when not clutching

:lol:

it can't hurt to use it. i don't use my clutch for shifting all (most) the time, but if i have a second and think of it i will.

so what did you chest bump the ground? maybe i'll start wearing my chest protector even on solo missions.

There where no damage to the bike what so ever except that it might got a bit scratched.

It was my first time riding this bike and I like it very much :lol: btw I stepped up from a Cr80 to this bike to it was quite a big change but I have gotten used to it :banghead:

Sorry if my english is bad im from sweden haha :)

There where no damage to the bike what so ever except that it might got a bit scratched.

It was my first time riding this bike and I like it very much btw I stepped up from a Cr80 to this bike to it was quite a big change but I have gotten used to it

Sorry if my english is bad im from sweden haha :lol: