Sign in to follow this  

el cheapo's

I was cruising Craigs list for my area and noted an ad where someone was looking for a XL600. I don't ride mine much and had a notion that if the money was right I may sell it.

Sent the prospective buyer pictures and information. But was firm in my price considering what I have in it and knowing what they are worth. Additionally added that I will not negotiate the price and provided my best bottom dollar. No replies after that.

That's ok, I like it too much to sell it anyway.

My lovely wife did not want it sold either. What a good woman!

Heh, Heh, ya I love mine as well. But I know why she didn't want you to sell it.... she knows all the time and money spent on the xl selling it only opens the door to something else coming in the door to spend money and weeknights on.

Now dont get me wrong, it's nice to tell yourself the woman in your life says what she says because she understands you. But you see that is a double edged sword (she knows you too well)

Edited by thumpharder

:lol:

Heh, Heh, ya I love mine as well. But I know why she didn't want you to sell it.... she knows all the time and money spent on the xl selling it only opens the door to something else coming in the door to spend money and weeknights on.

Now dont get me wrong, it's nice to tell yourself the woman in your life says what she says because she is understands you. But you see that is a double edged sword (she knows you too well)