Sign in to follow this  

Washington Wanna Ride Walker Tomorrow?

Anyone one up for an AM ride at Walker tomorrow?:ride:Meet in the main lot around 8:30 be outta there by noon. PM me if your interested.

Pat's, Muddled, Twisted Tree, SMC, Cavanaugh, and Coyote are open except two trees on Coyote. You can get over them easy enough. I trashed the chain on my saw on Cavanaugh cutting out a massive uprooted tree. I got that sucker though. The upper part of Doug's Loop still has 40+ trees across it, so it will be awhile. You should be able to put together a loop for sure now.

• Like 1

Pat's, Muddled, Twisted Tree, SMC, Cavanaugh, and Coyote are open except two trees on Coyote. You can get over them easy enough. I trashed the chain on my saw on Cavanaugh cutting out a massive uprooted tree. I got that sucker though. The upper part of Doug's Loop still has 40+ trees across it, so it will be awhile. You should be able to put together a loop for sure now.

Thanks for clearing those trails out LincolnLock, you ROCK!! :lol:

This latest wind storm that roared through over night has most likely un-done all of your hard work,guess it's time to start hauling my chainsaw with me on the rides.

This latest wind storm that roared through over night has most likely un-done all of your hard work,guess it's time to start hauling my chainsaw with me on the rides.

Exactly what I was thinking when I got called out twice last night. Oh well. At least it will be less trees? Hopefully someone has a report from today, and they will post up.

Spoke with Hurricane Harry today, there's a lot of trees down.

Coyote is closed due to tress down on it.

Harry said he saw a big tree root ball that had been cut out of the way on Twisted Tree.

Thanks for going up there and clearing out the trees Lincolnlock.