Sign in to follow this  

advice 1995 KTM 400 rxc lc4

I want to get back on a bike again after about 25 years. Used to have Yamaha XT's DT's etc loved them. Live in Rural CT so would like another dual sport to commute to work (10 miles)

Ive been offered a 1995 KTM 400 rxc lc4

bike has low miles and many new parts,this bike is street legal and is registered right now,bike has new alumilite bars,scott grips,ktm voltage regulator,new moose racing oil filters and valvoline 4t full synthetic motorcycle oil,new fuel filter,new chains and sprockets,new ktm rear fender bag,new k&s mini stalker blinkers front and rear,also just rebuilt the delorto carb ,has new needle and seat also,new air filer,and a full aftermarget up tight racing exhaust,also just repacked with fiberglass,bike sound incredible ,loud and deep,this bike came factory with brembo calipers and masters,best brakes you can get,bike has about 3k or 4k miles on it

$1300 what do you guys think? what should I check out if I go see it?

is it a good price?

any thoughts appreciated

Matt

Very ridable old tech bike especially if you need street legal. Expect some vibration and a little heavy.

Do to age I would expect a well maintained, low miles for $1300, if high miles and/or poor maintenance would be over priced IMO.

Bruce