Sign in to follow this  

drz 400 build up

I have owned DRZ's for many years and i just got a 2007 400 sm. It already has a full yoshi rs-3 with K&N filter and 3x3 mod. also has fcr 39 carb. Im looking into building more. my plan is a JE 434cc big bore kit from ebay, Trail Tech lightened flywheel, aftermarket cams and valves/valve springs. I want the most power for the money without sacrificing the bulletproof reliability. any suggestions on what cams to run and what valve/ valve spring setup i should run. I dont want to just run hotcams i want to make as much power as possible. i am open to any ideas about this build, i just want to know what other people have experienced:ride:

MRD full system is needed to give you the best , YES 434 big bore , stay away from the flywheel due to poor reliabilty unless you can be 100% sure of it .

E cams or hotcams make the package work well , RHC valves and springs are recommended . or low mile OEM ones

this makes a reliable package that works .

i have no reliability issues with my stroker motor in 20,000 dirt miles , so if you want to go to the next level no problems . so long as its built right [ the key to it all is in the assembly ]