Sign in to follow this  

Which neckbrace due to size?

Hey guys. The other day I was riding with my 2 buddies and I tried their neckbraces on. One had a medium Leatt on the smallest setting and the other had an XS A-Star BNS. They both fit me perfectly? Im only 15 so im still bound to grow. But I dot think much much because Im already a pretty big kid. So what is your opinion? Which do you think I should buy?

the leatt has more growth potential, but they cost alot, i just got one, i have an EVS in classifieds i'm trying to sell, it'll hold you for a year or two.

Leatt just came out with a club 3. It has the lower profile like the Astar and the pro (which I like). And it is still fully adjustable. Im gonna go with that one when their finally released because it is the end of the season

Should work well for you. Read up on it, lots of reviews, etc. Lot of money to plunk down without being confident it's your choice. I'm happy with mine, but haven't really tried any others.

Should work well for you. Read up on it, lots of reviews, etc. Lot of money to plunk down without being confident it's your choice. I'm happy with mine, but haven't really tried any others.

Ive done quite abit of reading already,and I've come to the conclusion that the Omega design is the safest,as it doesn't have the piece of plastic that rests on your spine. Of course guys who have dropped three bills on a Leatt will dispute that,but there are plenty of documented accounts of people breaking their backs while wearing one. That's still better than a broken neck,but I prefer to not break any vertebra instead of break one farther down my spine.

I already have the EVS but Im looking to get an astar or leatt because im growing out of the EVS and I dont like it.

Do you dislike the EVS for a reason, or just because it's not what's popular? The EVS is by far the cheapest and if you're going to be growing out of it in a year then why not go for the less expensive one?

I heard the EVS was terrible,and just down right bad.I have the Leatt moto-gpx club 2 and it's super comfortable and the amount of size settings it has is just insane.I've never tried the Alpinestars but I generally don't like the look of it.The Leatt,although expensive seems to be the best one.Ask yourself,how much is your neck worth.