Sign in to follow this  

My 1st Turn crash at REM - Glen Helen

Which setting do you use on the GoPro? :lol:

I normally use this one:

960p = 1280×960 pixels (4:3), 30 fps, 12 Mbit/s data rate

My camera has a higher resolution (1080p = 1920×1080 pixels (16:9), 30 fps, 15 Mbit/s data rate) but I like the aspect ratio of the lower setting and it makes for smaller files.

Haha, i have never crashed and found my bike up-side-down like that.... :lol:

Glad you are allright, but damn that track looks amazing.

Wait a minute...the one vid was titled "...50+...." You guys are all 50 years old or better? SaWeet. When I get that old (2.5 years from now) I hope to be able to ride that fast and smooth and long.

Nice job.

Coo

Here's the first lap of my first moto.....just so you know I CAN make it past the first turn.

http://vimeo.com/32724408

Wow, getting through the first turn really does make a difference!! :lol: (sorry ~ I had to!).

I thought for sure it was going to be the sketchball on the ktm that wrecked you lol. Getting clipped from behind like that always sucks!

Freds nice riding, hate to say it but that crash looked like it was your fault. You drifted right in the first turn. Nonetheless hope you feel better. Also, I thought that the guy on the KTM was going to wreck after the wheelie off the start... haha

Freds nice riding, hate to say it but that crash looked like it was your fault. You drifted right in the first turn. Nonetheless hope you feel better. Also, I thought that the guy on the KTM was going to wreck after the wheelie off the start... haha

If someone in front of you on the start drifts out wide and you crash into them it's not their fault, it would be yours, since you have to assume that kinda thing is most likely going to happen in the first turn..

So the guy who smashed from behind into Fred is at fault.. :lol::thumbsup: