Sign in to follow this  

Canada's Xtinction Enduro on a KTM 200

A guy posted his helmet cam video of his ride at the 2011 Xtinction Enduro and thought you all would enjoy it.

http://vimeo.com/27616842

Here is introductory comments:

Xtinction 2011 proved not only to be the toughest race in Canada, but also the toughest race for those who ride the KTM 200. In fact, I could be mistaken, but I think I was the only man brave enough( read ignorant enough) to enter Xtinction on the proverbial knife to a gun fight bike. My kidney is still bruised which allows me many a sleepless night to put together highlight videos of the experience. I made the main event but with each lap my bike seemed to lose more and more power and the hills got bigger and bigger. I only completed half a lap in the main event! I am truly Xtinct!( and also very sore...haha...great race! If your inspired and want to make a donation to the Children's wish foundation go to daretodreamextreme.com and follow the link...thanks for watching...D

The bike probably wasn't p'sssing blood at the end of the day like the rider was with a bruised kidney. He seemed to enjoy himself up to that point. :lol:

A day like that on a dirtbike is one hell of a character builder

good job bro:thumbsup:

Considering you were on a 200, you did great. You never gave up, great enthusiasm. I owned a 2004 200 and it was very hard to keep on the pipe. If they hold this event in 2013, I am going to make a trip and give it a try.

Don

Edited by Old Man Of The Mount