Sign in to follow this  

Washington Old_Man_Time....no rider left behind

Patiently waiting for a trip report.....:banghead:

Old_Man_Time reduces his impact on the environment using a seldom seen fuel conservation method. :lol:------:)

TONY

He didnt reduce his impact, he just shifted it elsewhere (tow bike) :lol:

My suggestion about leaving the big green KX 500 alongside the trail didn't go over well either with mention of pollution and littering. :)

TONY

OMT, myself and a few other riders hit the lower Green Dot Roads yesterday. We had a broken bike adventure involving 20 miles of towing a KX500. This thread is my attempt to get him to post one of his great trip reports, even if he may not want to this time.

I'm thinking he may be ignoring me..:lol:

TONY

20 miles?!? Man, that is a serious tow. Could you not get a truck back there somewhere close to the breakdown?

OMT must be thinking up some creative journalism so as to not tell any fibs.:lol:

I heard OMT was so wore out from the tow that he slept all day Saturday and Sunday was busy preaching as usual.

How ever a report is coming soon. OMT cannot believe one of his bikes quit on him but what may be even worse news is that the adventure may not of been necassary if OMT had taken the time to try every trick in the book. He did not and his ignorance may have caused many to suffer in his behalf.

Obviously a diplomatic report is in the works. All I can say is I don't know him. :lol:

• Like 1

It was not a motor issue but a clutch issue. The bike ran fine but just would not move. Acted like the clutch lever was pulled in all the time. I am not ready to reveal what the problem may have been until I actually tear the clutch cover off.