Sign in to follow this  

video TWO SMOKIN! cr250 Dylan Pemberton

Dylan just got this cr250 off craigslist for dirt cheap! we took it to Tim at Taylor MX to tear the motor down. Tim did the top end, crank, went through the trans and chassis then threw it back together for us all in one day! we went to Cycle Ranch the next day to get some footy!

Film/Edit: J.B. O'Neill

385304_10150398326838723_584638722_8740413_1900877028_n.jpg

We would have gotten a ton more footage, but unfortuantely dylan broke his wrist early in the day, so this is all i had to work with.

Dylan will be back on the bike soon enough!

Thanks for watching guys

Dylan just got this cr250 off craigslist for dirt cheap! we took it to Tim at Taylor MX to tear the motor down. Tim did the top end, crank, went through the trans and chassis then threw it back together for us all in one day! we went to Cycle Ranch the next day to get some footy!

Film/Edit: J.B. O'Neill

385304_10150398326838723_584638722_8740413_1900877028_n.jpg

We would have gotten a ton more footage, but unfortuantely dylan broke his wrist early in the day, so this is all i had to work with.

Dylan will be back on the bike soon enough!

Thanks for watching guys

BOOOOOOOOOOOO! need more footage!

I have a 98 cr250 bout to throw a top end in it and man I can see why guys switch to 4 stroke but not me. I am forever indebted to my cr250!!! Hopefully one day I can ride like that but If I was pushing it going that fast I'd probably break my wrist quick too!

It's kind of like if you think you're bada$$ on your 450 4t come hop on a 250 2t and let's see how you fair, and vice versa :lol:

kids on the gas... get the suspension worked over.

yea once we save up a bit of money we will get that done

Like to see him on a better 2 stroke that thing seems clapped lol, But Siiick riding the dude is on it for sure:thumbsup::lol::thumbsup:

Like to see him on a better 2 stroke that thing seems clapped lol, But Siiick riding the dude is on it for sure:thumbsup::lol::thumbsup:

LOL that bike was rebuilt that morning! Fresh as they come. It doesn't get any better than Honda anyway :)

Im thinking he means clapped out cause the suspension is slapping him all over the place? He has to be one of the fastest guys I have ever seen on an older, not setup for him bike (at least thats what it looks like in the video.) The suspension looked like a pogo stick, and he was handling it nicely...sorry to hear about the wrist.

Tom

muffler needs a repackin..swift ridin

yea haha we didnt notice till we got to the track lol, it will get taken care of

i dont know if i could boo that. that was some sick shitt

not really what i was getting at lol

let me rephrase "boo at only a minute long video of some really good riding"

How is that more drool worthy than a 250? :lol:

i agree. although a 125 would be a screamer, id say he rung that 250 out pretty good too