Sign in to follow this  

720 head gasket

Need a headgasket For the 720 big bore kit. Anyone know where to get one? Also is there anything else I should replace or check when it's open such as valve seals?

I have them in stock.

I would deck the head .020 and give it a valve job and viton seals while she's open.

Also with that size of bore you need to open the throats of the intakes and use a cam in the 280 duration range with .400 lift depending on what compression your running of course.

You can't run larger valves on the intakes with the canted valve head, they will come together when they reach .400 lift if you do.

The largest lift with the stock size valve is .425 before you have to sink the valve deeper into the head, than when you have done that you have lost low lift flow #'s.

I bought the bike with the big bore installed, I'm wondering if that work has been done? Is there a way to tell once open?

Could you send me some info on how to order one from you I can't find your web site! Thanks

I bought the bike with the big bore installed, I'm wondering if that work has been done? Is there a way to tell once open?

Could you send me some info on how to order one from you I can't find your web site! Thanks

Done..

email me your info to cwpiston@aol.com