Sign in to follow this  

what to do?

What do you do when you are on your way to get pizza subs after riding some trails and when you turn at an intersection and a guy falls asleep blows the red light and t bones your trailer destroys it along with all your dirtbikes on it and hit it so hard that he throws all the bikes across the intersection and drags your ktm under his front bumper for a good 50 feet.

Should be covered by Insurance. He hit you. And I'm sure he was given a bunch of tickets. Don't let his insurance co. bully you.

Sounds like somebody is going to be getting a shiny new trailer with a bunch of shiny bikes. Make that ignorant bastard pay for a fancy dinner for you and everyone else as well, since you weren't able to get yours subs.

On a serious side, I'm sorry to hear that happened. You are very lucky that he only hit the trailer and not the truck, we don't need to lose any more fellow riders.

First you thank whoever or whatever you prefer, that he hit the trailer and not the vehicle you were in. Then you hope he has good insurance. Sorry to hear about your accident hope everything works out for you but be grateful no one was hurt.

hope to hell he has good insurance and start shopping for the nicest replacements you can find.

oh and don't be afraid to get a lawyer if shit goes down hill.

First, you check for injuries. Administer first aid as necessary to stabilize any victims.

Next, call 911 and inform the emergency responders of the situation.

After that, start swapping insurance info and tabulating the destroyed costs. Present numbers to insurance.

Collect claim check, buy replacement stuff.

Get on with your life.

Sounds like somebody is going to be getting a shiny new trailer with a bunch of shiny bikes. Make that ignorant bastard pay for a fancy dinner for you and everyone else as well, since you weren't able to get yours subs.

On a serious side, I'm sorry to hear that happened. You are very lucky that he only hit the trailer and not the truck, we don't need to lose any more fellow riders.

We were right next to were we were getting subs and they gave us them free when they saw what happend

Luckly he was a buisness owning near dc viginia and he has great insurance and we are probly going to get all of it replaced but it sucks cause my like first real motocross bike ever got creemed but im gonna try and saw it it isnt that bad and i like working on stuff

Glad to hear he had insurance! Last year My Son was going to meet us at the Texas Pro Challenge. He was running late because of a football game. Around 1:30 AM i was getting concerned, when my cell rang. It was him telling me that he had just been hit by a drunk driver, totaling his truck, threw both bikes out of his truck totaling one of them. Nobody was hurt thank god, but the guy that hit him was an intoxicated hispanic male with no driver license and no insurance! His Mom raised enough hell about it that his own insurance bought him two new bikes and paid his truck off... Good Luck and Thank God nobody was hurt...