Sign in to follow this  

its hard to..

Must be a bad time of year to sell my 09 kx250f. I've got it everywhere. looks like i need to get graphics on it then. I thought asking 3k for it wasn't bad..hmmm..looks like i'm gonna wait til this bugger sells. Really want to moved to a 150sx

alot of 09 kxfs in good condition sell in my area for 3-3500 the less upgraded the better, dont know how it is in florida though. do you have it for 3000 obo?

They don't last long around here. I just bought my second one 2 weeks ago. I paid $2900 and there was 1 guy waiting with money in hand for me to make my mind up if I wanted it or not because I was there first. I wouldn't see any trouble selling one for around 3 grand but theres one 09 here for $4000 and an 10 for $6400. Both are stock and have been listed forever and at those prices theres no way.

yeah 08's are like 2600-2700 09's from there to 3800 stock if its like 2 hours on it. although i cant sell my 07' wicked clean for anything near 2400 thats its worth. i want an 09' or 10' id buy urs in a heartbeat if u were in mass

up here in montreal area 09 in good condition stock (so it wasnt beat to death) go for about 4000-4500. im hoping to get 4500 this winter for my 09 with 30 hours on it, and ill throw in my twinwalls and stuff aswell... then that $ goes to my 12 :lol:

hah

They don't last long around here. I just bought my second one 2 weeks ago. I paid $2900 and there was 1 guy waiting with money in hand for me to make my mind up if I wanted it or not because I was there first. I wouldn't see any trouble selling one for around 3 grand but theres one 09 here for $4000 and an 10 for $6400. Both are stock and have been listed forever and at those prices theres no way.

Where are they listed at? I want to sell my 09 450 and get an 11 or 12 kx250f

Where are they listed at? I want to sell my 09 450 and get an 11 or 12 kx250f

Look around Eastern NC, Wilmington, Raleigh, Etc Craigslist. Where in SC are you?

Its crazy how different prices are in different areas. Yeah I have it UP at 3100 obo right now. I really don't want to go any less than that. The bike has just a piston kit done. Pretty much stock except for plastic..wish i had them that's $or sure. I just got rid of my wifes bike for 1800, that's a 07. But my bike has no graphics and i bet kids around here don't find it appealing... lol

Look around Eastern NC, Wilmington, Raleigh, Etc Craigslist. Where in SC are you?

Charleston. What about you?

Chesterfield. All the way on the other end of the state. Man I really wish I would have seen your bike for sale before I bought mine a few weeks ago. I was really wanting a 450.

I was able to buy a 2008 kx250f for 1900, it had 210 hours on it but it was the best deal and even certain people on Craigslist had their 2006's and older for more than that... I've seen alot of 2009's lately for around 3 grand on Craigslist in my area and I think that's a pretty good price

I feel your pain. I've had my '11 listed for $4400 (started at $4700) and I thought for sure it would go quick. The thing is mint. :lol: I guess location is key.

Must be a bad time of year to sell my 09 kx250f. I've got it everywhere. looks like i need to get graphics on it then. I thought asking 3k for it wasn't bad..hmmm..looks like i'm gonna wait til this bugger sells. Really want to moved to a 150sx

I am thinking about doing the same thing. What I am currently doing is selling all the extras for my KX, should get $500-700 that way and then hope to get $2800-$3000 or so for my 09, we'll see though.