Sign in to follow this  

Which colour plastics?

Nothing technical here i just can't decide which to put on my bike. I'll be ordering a set from UFO and i can't make up my mind weather to go with stock, all white, all green or flo green?! has anyone got any pics of their KX with reversed colours? As in green number plates with white fender/rad shrouds? I think that would look cool. I've definately ruled out black, i don't want any black bodywork on my bike. Also thinking about powder coating my frame Blue next year but the colour could change before then. Input please :lol:

yellow backgrounds? interesting. I was thinking totally green plastics with white plate backgrounds. i'd love to see someone elses bike with flipped colours like i said. I think its a pretty good bike for a 98, although i've had to replace everything 'consumable' original discs came off it 1.10mm out of limit! will look good when its finished with an fmf gnarly etc.

Being you in GB, you can easily get white. I say go white. It looks awesome with green accented graphics. I'm still fighting with UFO/USA on shipping white here.

here's my sons 100 before/after.

kx100002.jpg

newplastics003.jpg

yeah that's what i'm talking about, it doesnt lose that kx feel. I edging towards the white fenders green plates idea, i think it'd look good and i havn't seen anyone else with it.