Sign in to follow this  

Did anyone else ride on black friday

Here's what I did on black friday. :lol:

So did anyone else get out and ride?

Looks like fun! Dirt Duchess showed me around her neck o' the woods Tuesday, fun tight singletrack. Then I rode in a field across from my moms with my cousin on Thurs and Fri just a little. Got to take my little niece and nephew for a short ride each, too.

Besides showing Desertjul around McCain Valley last week, I also went to cheer on the usual suspects that I ride with at track days, when they went to compete in the annual Day In The Dirt GP at Pala raceway. They rode all three days. I moseyed out on Saturday to spectate. I'm too old (and slow) and the race is way too expensive for my pocketbook.

DSC_0026.jpg

Edited by dirt duchess

That looks like so much fun! Sadly, I didn't get out riding this past weekend at all. It was warm enough Sunday, but the wind was terrible... gusting to 130 km/hr (80 mph). There were huge grass fires to the south of us and my daughter, who is in university, was evacuated. The first video is taken by her roommate on their porch.

http://vimeo.com/32772295

http://www.globallethbridge.com/video/fire+video/video.html?v=2171322392#top+stories

No Video, no pics, but yep, got the TTR-125 out of the garage and went for a nice ride in the woods. Temps were in the mid 60s, the sun was out, it was B-utiful!

Who needs crowds and sales when you have a good bike and the woods!? Not I!

No Video, no pics, but yep, got the TTR-125 out of the garage and went for a nice ride in the woods. Temps were in the mid 60s, the sun was out, it was B-utiful!

Who needs crowds and sales when you have a good bike and the woods!? Not I!

That's exactly what i think to. For the last five years I have gone riding on black friday. It's kind of become a tradition for me.

Besides showing Desertjul around McCain Valley last week, I also went to cheer on the usual suspects that I ride with at track days, when they went to compete in the annual Day In The Dirt GP at Pala raceway. They rode all three days. I moseyed out on Saturday to spectate. I'm too old (and slow) and the race is way too expensive for my pocketbook.

DSC_0026.jpg

You are so lucky to have alot of other women to ride with. Around here I'm about the only one that likes to woods ride. So all my riding buddies are guys. Still hoping that i'll find a couple of women to ride with.

You are so lucky to have alot of other women to ride with. Around here I'm about the only one that likes to woods ride. So all my riding buddies are guys. Still hoping that i'll find a couple of women to ride with.

Yeah, I like to ride trails (and woods, when I can find some), but all my friends would rather ride at the MX tracks. Been there, done that a whole bunch and a long time ago so it isn't exciting anymore (plus, it's expensive). If I lived up your way, you'd have another lady around who would ride trails with you.:lol: