need port work.

Check with Thumper racing about big bore kits.

I'm a big fan of cubic inches, myself. My 04 570SX KTM has stock 41mm carb, vortec ignition, ( 8 slower settings, 1 HEE HAW setting) didn't really need it. Oversize valves ( bent one, why not?) mild chamber clean-up unshrouding the valves, a hot cam and stock exhaust with White Bros. E2 muffler. Pulled extra flywheel off right side, but added bigger EXC stator and flywheel to run big lights. And the 99mm piston(4mm oversize) is 11:1 compression so it's not fussy on gas quality.

Couldn't ask for a better motor, makes power right off the bottom, pulls clear to the top, no big hit or surge anywhere, just tons of power on tap.

Makes my 2010 450sxf feel like a 250F.

If I could fit the 570 in a modern chassis that turns like the 450, I would.

No, don't tell me, I don't wanna know!!

Enough project bikes as it is.

I only pull the 570 out when the ground is soft and I can use all the power without fear of injury.

Do not think he does that type of work.

Ron used to have some pictures on his website of ported 4 stroke cylinder heads so I know he does this work. - I would have Ron @ RB-Designs do the work over anyone else, if he is willing to do so. Ron is meticulous and used to work with the yamaha road racing team.

jeff

Ron used to have some pictures on his website of ported 4 stroke cylinder heads so I know he does this work. - I would have Ron @ RB-Designs do the work over anyone else, if he is willing to do so. Ron is meticulous and used to work with the yamaha road racing team.

jeff

You might be right and yes, Ron does fantastic work. I have had him do several cranks recently and he is about to do a head and carb for me. he does not list porting in his services but maybe he does do it.

Update: just got off the phone with Ron and he does not really do any porting at all any more. Moved on to other services that fit his small shop.