Sign in to follow this  

Florida Croom December 4th

Call me crazy, but I'm going to head to Croom Sunday.

I'll be at the Pit. I can't risk playing in the woods too much.

Oh yeah, mx boots check!:lol:

I can't wait to get out there.

Call me crazy, but I'm going to head to Croom Sunday.

I'll be at the Pit. I can't risk playing in the woods too much.

Oh yeah, mx boots check!:lol:

I can't wait to get out there.

Me, my son, Jerry and Pete are doing the Tough Mudder that day. Maybe next time.

Im heading up the weekend of Dec 10 :lol::)

I'll be there most likely that weekend as well.

Rob - I might not make the Myakka HS race. My wife is out of town this weekend and a 17 year old home alone is a "rage party" at the house for sure!:lol:

If I go I will be driving over early in the morning. I don't ususally do well when I get up early and drive 3+ hours early in the morning to race but I don't want to miss a race this early in the season.

Mark C

Me, my son, Jerry and Pete are doing the Tough Mudder that day. Maybe next time.

I have some friends in that crazyness! look for TEAM BAT SHIT CRAZY!:lol:

Reef, hope the peg is doing well. I'll be at the FTR HS in Myakka City this weekend.

Working in healthcare has it advantages. My boss got an earful when they saw me moving around at the hospital. Next thing I knew I was getting pillows delivered to my office and a new chair.

The toe is great. All fused back together. Hence the reason I'm not too fearful of doing anything to it. The swelling is totally gone.:lol:

Hmmmmmmm, I may have to get the 125 out for a ride sunday afternoon. I'm working until noon so I wont be in the gate at croom till 1:30 or so. Maybe I'll see you there Jay.

Jason

:lol:

Hmmmmmmm, I may have to get the 125 out for a ride sunday afternoon. I'm working until noon so I wont be in the gate at croom till 1:30 or so. Maybe I'll see you there Jay.

Jason

Hellz yeah Brother.

How is the CR coming? Any closer to unleashing the beast again?

Hellz yeah Brother.

How is the CR coming? Any closer to unleashing the beast again?

No not really, I've bought the weisco topend kit with all new gaskets, and a new head which should be everything except the cylinder jug. But that is the big ticket item. I haven't taken it all the way apart yet to see if I hurt the crank too but my gut says its should be fine. I really hope it survived because it had less than 5 hours on it. I think I may need to buy a radiator too due to a big goobered up JB Weld patch job on the corner of it and it seems to be blocking about 15-20% of the airflow across the radiator. It never was a problem when jim had the bike but he is 5th gear wide open throttle kinda guy, so it always got lots of airflow. I'm a little slower than that lol.

Probably looking at after christmas before I tear into it. :) In the meantime I'm gonna polish the heck out of that frame and make that bike look good again. Maybe I'll slap some numbers on it too, older dirt bikes need numbers on them to look right.

297010_279124828782252_100000542109607_1097659_1978213559_n.jpg

Jason

Rob - I might not make the Myakka HS race. My wife is out of town this weekend and a 17 year old home alone is a "rage party" at the house for sure!:lol:

If I go I will be driving over early in the morning. I don't ususally do well when I get up early and drive 3+ hours early in the morning to race but I don't want to miss a race this early in the season.

Mark C

I hope you can make it, but understand if not. I, too, will be driving over in the morning (2 hrs 20 min by google maps) as we have our holiday party the night before- kinda have to go. Sounds like great weather, the endurocross section, etc- looking forward to it.

Don- going to make it? Anyone else?

Rob

Nope, I have 2 concerts to go to. One is Fri night (Staind/Seether) and then on Sat night. (Dokken/LA Guns)

I will be :lol: at the House of Blues each night so there's no way I will be able to make the HS on Sun after getting little sleep each night.

(If only I was a year younger, then I could do it:smirk::))

Don:thumbsup:

You all be safe and give me a report on the layout.