Sign in to follow this  

how much do you think?

I own a 09 crf 250r , and i am think about selling, how much do you think i much i would get for it? i am the secound owner i have only had it for a few months and i selling due to money cause i am only 15 and its bit hard, anywells i just put good aftermarket values in it, its got Hart and

Huntington graphics on it, its also got its old plasticsthat came with it , the bike is in good condidtion, i looked after it good, and plus i am a girl ride so i dont throw it around and ride it hard. i think i have about 25 hours on it, and the last owner didn't do to much on it either, i have got it serviced regually and i am always keeping it looking clean and good.

Thanks crystal :lol:

How much did you buy it for?Since it has such low hours and if its in as good of a condition as you claim to be then sell it close to what you bought if for or maybe 100$ to 200$ more.Also don't sell it to a dealer because you won't get as much money,you're better off doing a private sale.

Pricing/value varies substantially depending on where you are. I'm not familiar with Australian values but here in the USA values vary greatly from the west coast to the east coast, west coast prices generally being a little higher. Sellers can take a beating on the east coast. Dirt bikes are one of the worst investments on the planet.

Pricing/value varies substantially depending on where you are. I'm not familiar with Australian values but here in the USA values vary greatly from the west coast to the east coast, west coast prices generally being a little higher. Sellers can take a beating on the east coast. Dirt bikes are one of the worst investments on the planet.

lol i live on the east coast and most of these bikes like this will sell for about 4000..but you are totally right..i love my bikes and i love racing but unless you go pro they are a bad investment but you cant take it with you..so i ride.:lol::)