Sign in to follow this  

Mika Ahola to JTG for 2012 and 2013

JTG seemingly is coming out of nowhere with the new 300 2T enduro, now it is official that they have wrangled none other than 5 time EWC/ WEC class winner (in 3 different classes!!!) and multi time ISDE overall winner to race their steed. Unbelievable! Mika races to win, I don't think he is chasing money (we all saw what happened to Knighter!), so I assume the bikes must work well.

Wow thats a risky move by jotagas... if they don't get podiums the bike is gonna get bashed hard with good reason.. cause Mika is a monster.

I'd love to see Ossa pull the same move... 2013 maybe ? I'm keeping my fingers crossed .

This bike has a lot of test track time and is going to be very good right out of the box.

Mika Ahola tested the bike and was blown away by it's performance.:lol:

I'm confused, what bike will he be riding? Not that Bimotoa right?

the bimoto is using the jotagas engine. not sure what else - some speculate its the whole bike with bimoto graphics. official jotagas hasn't been unveiled yet.

He will be riding the JTG version. The bits and pieces of articles that I have read leave me wondering what the frame / bodywork will be. Bimota may be making the frame for JTG, but it seems as though JTG has plans for different plastic.

Have to wonder if the whole thing was a publicity stunt for JTG

Have to wonder if the whole thing was a publicity stunt for JTG

Unfortunately, that seems to be the case. Double bummer, we have not seen the official unveiling of the JTG either. I have hopes for the variable exhaust valves giving the 2T a second chance against the oversized 4Ts. Oh, well TM has is it for 2012!

That crash happened over a month ago , everything seemed OK, he was walking after he left the hospital.

But some internal damage was overlooked, a couple of days ago a kidney had to be removed , but it didn´t help .....