Sign in to follow this  

Stolen Husaberg

Had a great holiday until I got home and found my 2011 Husaberg FE450 missing. Someone decided they needed it more than I did. :lol: Already filed a report with the Maryland State Troopers. If anyone sees a new Husaberg or suspects it may be stolen, please advise the local police or reply to me in private.

Thanks!

Sorry to hear that, we'll keep an eye out for it. Definatley not a common bike in lovely MD. Near Baltimore?

please tell me u had insurance cause i learnt the hard way :lol:?? so sad to hear

for some people its easier to steal what you worked for, than to work themselves. hope you get your bike back. hopefully the low life bastard will break his neck on it.

How'd they get it? Where was it? Was anything else taken? Anything else in the neighborhood taken in the same time period?

What I'm gettin at is...Check your "friends"...especially the ones that knew you would be gone over the holiday.

Sad, but way too common to dismiss.

• Like 1

It's being wheelied down the main drag in balamer as we speak, probably...

I had an '84 XR200 (dual-shock model) stolen out of a cow-orkers garage in Columbia MD, he left the garage door open all night long, and his house backs up to walking trails.

He comes to work, asks me 'How many bikes did you put in my garage?'... idiot.

(I was between houses and storing them there temporarily)

Dave

I'd also like to know if it was near Baltimore. Definitely keep an eye on craigslist. Bikes from all over MD get stolen and end up in Bmore city from the thieves dealing them to the ********* gangs such as the "Wheelie Boyz" (often through craigslist)...I've seen a buddy's 4 wheeler get stolen from his house and was later found abandoned on Liberty St. <-He lives 2 hours north of the city.

The bike was stolen from Mechanicsville. We live in the country and several neighbors are Amish. I have to yell pretty loud for a neighbor to hear me, although the houses are fairly easy to see from each other.

The thief used bolt cutters to get through the cable. Nice to know it took several tries as there is evidence they tried at least three different places. Been checking craigslist and ebay as well as others. And yes, I did have insurance, but have you tried to find a new FE 450 lately? The state trooper that came out for the report was going to check out some areas that I was unaware of. Had a great conversation with him while he was here. :lol: These guys are getting younger everyday. I swear he looked as if he just got out of high school.

The bike was the only thing taken from the area and there was plenty of other items to take. We have a good idea of who took it, but proving it will be almost impossible unless we catch him with the bike.

I am a firm believer that everything happens for a reason, but I sure hate it right now. The thief will get his in the end.

I am a firm believer that everything happens for a reason, but I sure hate it right now. The thief will get his in the end.

You would like to believe so but in all reality even if they catch this pos lowlife he will be back out on the streets doing it again in a very short time. I really wish we would take back our communities and start killing off these bottom dwellers PERIOD!

The bike was stolen from Mechanicsville. We live in the country and several neighbors are Amish. I have to yell pretty loud for a neighbor to hear me, although the houses are fairly easy to see from each other.

The thief used bolt cutters to get through the cable. Nice to know it took several tries as there is evidence they tried at least three different places. Been checking craigslist and ebay as well as others. And yes, I did have insurance, but have you tried to find a new FE 450 lately? The state trooper that came out for the report was going to check out some areas that I was unaware of. Had a great conversation with him while he was here. :lol: These guys are getting younger everyday. I swear he looked as if he just got out of high school.

The bike was the only thing taken from the area and there was plenty of other items to take. We have a good idea of who took it, but proving it will be almost impossible unless we catch him with the bike.

With what you just stated, I would give a paycheck if you didn't know the person that took it. They knew you had it, brought the tools to get it, left everything else. Beatings can cure this behavior.

I can only imagine what it feels like to have something you worked for taken away.

Hope you get it back...

But then again, how many new FE450's are there? :lol:

:) dumb punks!

Says the 15 year old from Canada. :banghead:

Oh wait, I'm 15 and Canadian too :cheers::smirk:

Edited by Crf Rider09
added stuff

With what you just stated, I would give a paycheck if you didn't know the person that took it. They knew you had it, brought the tools to get it, left everything else. Beatings can cure this behavior.

Only one individual knew where the bike was located. We were in the process of moving to a new location. The bike was stolen while making a second trip with my trailer to pick up furniture, clothing, and other items. Now I won't say it wasn't someone that I or the wife hadn't met, which narrows it down to one service individual, who is #1 on the list with me and the police. The bike was blocked from street viewing by another vehicle that had been parked there for a few days so it isn't like I just moved a vehicle into place.

Beatings can cure this behavior, but I may get hurt in the process. My favorite is for the individual to run into a tree, break his neck, and then become a hinderance on someone else for the rest of his life. Not fair for those that have to provide assistance, but it will make me feel better.

Only one individual knew where the bike was located. We were in the process of moving to a new location. The bike was stolen while making a second trip with my trailer to pick up furniture, clothing, and other items. Now I won't say it wasn't someone that I or the wife hadn't met, which narrows it down to one service individual, who is #1 on the list with me and the police. The bike was blocked from street viewing by another vehicle that had been parked there for a few days so it isn't like I just moved a vehicle into place.

Beatings can cure this behavior, but I may get hurt in the process. My favorite is for the individual to run into a tree, break his neck, and then become a hinderance on someone else for the rest of his life. Not fair for those that have to provide assistance, but it will make me feel better.

No hurries...life is a long time, and paybacks suck. Lotsa ways to go about it. Take your time, use your head... :lol:

Hopin ya get it back

just colleact the insurance money and buy a honda i wish some one would still my husaberg .....

as much as I'm sure you hate to hear this, it was probably some who knows you and knew you would be gone! Not for sure but might be.

Good Luck on finding the bike I'll keep my eye open!

Do you have some pics of the bike??

7 months for insurance, insurance companies don't want to give any money out do they.

But I was in the same situation several years back, but they stole firearms. There were only several people that knew we were gone, and we left the lights on so people thought we were there. They ended up sneaking through a very small basement window and stealing the only two firearms not locked up and some cash. We tried to confront the guy we were pretty sure it was, but by that time they were probably on the black market in Delaware.

Ghetto trash was what it was. We lived in a nice neighborhood when we moved in, but it was next to a bad neighborhood and the whole area kept getting worse and worse.

So we got an alarm system and months later moved 15 minutes away to a good neighborhood. I'm near Newark DE for reference.