My NFL Team Sucks -- see you at the track

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's funny...I gave up on the Chargers when I lived there...13yrs ago. Moved to Seattle and already knew what I was in for...?

I call them sister sucker teams...from time to time they both act like they just might...but they won't.

Sometimes fun to route for, but keep your money in your pocket, and don't give up a ride day for it.

?

That's funny...I gave up on the Chargers when I lived there...13yrs ago. Moved to Seattle and already knew what I was in for...?

I call them sister sucker teams...from time to time they both act like they just might...but they won't.

Sometimes fun to route for, but keep your money in your pocket, and don't give up a ride day for it.

?

Nice one, but the Seahawks are still in rebuilding mode, its crazy that they have won as many games as they have already this season.

:banghead:

lol, hopefully cutlers back, but id give anything to see those darn packers get there bootys handed to them ?

Well, my San Diego Chargers officially suck b&lls. No need to waste my Sundays watching those losers anymore, so see you at the track on Sundays from here on out.

I have to admit that the chargers/bronco's game was one of the worst I've seen in a while. It was just bad football all the way around.

Difference is... the Bronco's want an ugly game like that and the Chargers don't.

I'm starting to believe , just a little bit, in Tebow. Its better to look bad winning than to look good losing. He gets it done!