Problems.....

so i replaced the bottom end and was being cheap so i didnt do the valves when they did it by the way its a 2006 crf250r. but i was being impatient and push started it and was driving down a trail and it was gradually losing power and then it locked up. whats wrong with it i figured if the piston imploded it wouldnt of gradually lost power but im no bike mechanic........?

to find tdc on the crfs on the bottom of the right side case there's a little allen head plug (8mm) and you pull that out, match the punch marks, pull your valve cover off and get the punch marks on the cam gear level with the head and you have tdc! idk how it pertains to a sieze but you asked how!? sorry about the bike though man... hate it when you fix something and think it's great and it instantly goes wrong only to perform what should be an occasional task into a monotonous labor... ?

What crank did you use, Hot Rod? If you got an old stock Hot Rod, they had like a copper coating on them that flaked off. It would almost look like thrust washer but it wasn't. Regardless, it's not good. Bearings are magnetic and silver. If it was a bearing, it wouldn't be brass or copper colored. Silver metal would be a bearing and it usually isn't fine like dust. Pretty big shavings.