Sign in to follow this  

whats it worth?

Its a 09 CRF 250R and i thinking of selling it, to get a bike that i can registered road for when i can get my license ... and i am wondering how much its worth, i am the second owner, and i only had it for a few months and done a least 25 hours and the previous owner had only done a little too. anyways considering i am a 15 year old girl i didn't throw it around nor rode it hard. its got Hart and Huntington graphics and its old plastics with the original graphics, we just got aftermarket values in it, and i got it serviced regally and i have keep it in good condition, so how much do you think its worth ?

thanks crystal :lol:

best.jpg

09 was a good year for crf250r, get a drz or xr do not get a crf250x or 450x they have valve issues once you ride them for a long time xr's you can get hundreds of hours of play out of them, but by all means they are fat, slow, pigs. but whats a 09 worth...go to craigslist.com select your area and look at prices, when searching you might have to search four different names on trying to find all of them, type crf250r, search then crf250, search crf 250r, search crf 250 youll find one similar in your area, give or take a few hunred dollars...in my area they would go for low 3k high 2k if your lucky.theres an 06 on there for 1500...