I got back from a long muddy ride and had a few things to do to my trusty '07 WR450. So I took the tank and seat off and was cleaning things up. I gave the motor a good washing down and also cleaned out the air box, under tank and under the seat. (No, I didn't blast the wiring under the seat with a high pressure steam cleaner, but I gave it a pretty good wash down). So after I got it all together, I went to start it up, I pressed the ignition button and the display on the odo lit up for about 1 second then went blank. Now - nothing. No power anywhere. I tried to jump it (and checked the battery connections), nothing. This was at 10:30 last night so I didn't have any time to dig in any further but I figured I'd throw it out here. Is there a main power fuse or fuse link that I could have burned out with the water? What do you think? Thanks.