Sign in to follow this  

New CR125...?

Anybody out there know of a dealer in the socal area who has a new CR125 in stock...? It can be 05,06 or 07. Just looking for 1 with little luck so far...

Very hard to find.... but they are out there.

In February of 2007 I purchased a brand new 2002 Honda CR125R. I was very surprised that the dealership had it in stock along with a 2003 and 2004 model as well. These types of situations are pretty rare but they do happen every once in a while. Sometimes you can get some really sweet deals on leftover bikes such as these. However, I have seen cases where the dealership still wanted full MSRP for 3 or 4 year old leftover bikes. I wouldn't pay full MSRP even for a current model year bike but a whole lot of people will do it and never even give it a second thought.

theres a brand new 07 125 and 250 still in the crate at my local dealer. currently being used a display table for trophies in the corner of the showroom

wow.. im amazed that these are still available anywhere. Id say if you can find one buy it..

I looked for a new CR250 for months before settling on an RM (best decision I ever made)

Bought my son a 07 CR125 in mint condition 2 months ago. Previous owner only put couple hours on it and you could tell.