Sign in to follow this  

2012 kx250f whos got the best price??

hey, looking to buy a 2012 kx250f and wondering how much you all payed and where I can get the best price? Im near chicago but will travel for a good price.. So far the best I have came up with is 6850$ no tax or any other fees, I think that price is okay but last year I got a 2011 kx250f for 6200$ no tax or any other fees..

Chaplin Kawasaki most of the time has the absolute lowest prices on kawis they will ship it to you and no tax.. They are out of CT... Call and ask for Kenny he's incharge of thier internet sales..

Shop around for the best price then give your local dealer a shot to match or come close. At some point you're going to need them for help or advice.

Sometimes it's worth it to pay a little more if you have a good dealer.

Afterall, dealers need to make money too.

Besides, price isn't everything unless you can save a bunch.

And there's not much mark up on mx bikes.

I know this because my brother is a Kaw, Suz, Polaris dealer here in

Southern Indiana. He showed me the dealer price list when I bought my new 250 Kaw 3 weeks ago. Believe me, they're not getting rich selling mx bikes.

Cycle World of Cherry Hill

315 East Route 70, Cherry Hill, New Jersey 08034

Phone: (856) 795-7001 Fax: (856) 795-7079

Toll Free Phone: (866) 795-CYCLE

$6,400 out the door

Shop around for the best price then give your local dealer a shot to match or come close. At some point you're going to need them for help or advice.

Sometimes it's worth it to pay a little more if you have a good dealer.

Afterall, dealers need to make money too.

Besides, price isn't everything unless you can save a bunch.

And there's not much mark up on mx bikes.

I know this because my brother is a Kaw, Suz, Polaris dealer here in

Southern Indiana. He showed me the dealer price list when I bought my new 250 Kaw 3 weeks ago. Believe me, they're not getting rich selling mx bikes.

This is correct for most ma n pop shops.. How ever the Big dealerships get bikes at diffrent prices.. Chaplin, Babbits, Procircuit, and a few other huge name dealerships can sell a bike for less then what your brother buys his for and still turn a profit.. you wont see this at first when a new model is just released due to Supply and demand.. how ever towards mid year they sell them a lot cheaper then what your brother can get them for.