Sign in to follow this  

SouthCarolina Charleston, Sc area ride thread

I wanted to make this thread so whenever we go out riding we can post and get others to join. So post up if you plan on going riding.

Thinking about checking out the Manchester OHV trails this sunday for the first time. Anybody know about current trail conditions?

how about sunday. i am working saturday

Couple of us from Sumter will be there in the morning at 9am.:lol:

Had an awesome ride. Didn't ride with anyone.....there were a few ot there though. Next weekend both loops closed for "dog hunt"....weekend after, maybe be out there.

Both loops closed on sat only.... I misunderstood and thought sat and sun. Anyone riding friday noon/afternoon at wambaw?

Anyone want to ride Wambaw on Sunday (12/18)? Just called the hot line, and both loops are open.

Its a maybe for me. Will know tomorrow night forsure where I'm riding sunday morn.

Got to check with my riding bud and see where he wants to ride. I'm sure its going to be there or Manchester for sure sunday for us.

Just talked to my bud and its going to be Manchester for us this weekend.

Edited by DW450R
Riding manchester

Nobodys riding friday???? Well....alright then. Maybe I'll get lucky and someone will be out there, if not I'll turn around and come home....:bonk:

Sorry dude most people work during the week! If I could I would.

Edited by DW450R

Sorry dude most people work during the week! If I could I would.

Thanks man. Every 6th week I get a 3 day weekend with fiday off...work nights so sunday morn church, then not much in the afternoon cause I gotta work that night.

Usually go sat mornings. The weather is too nice not to go today...tomorrow other plans.

Later!

I am from Ohio but taking a vacation to Charleston this spring is there any good public riding areas in the Charleston SC area? Any info would be appreciated. A side note I ride trails not looking for tracks.

GHill

Will be in Charelston for a week. Any MX tracks close by like within an hour?? Thanks guys!

Will be in Charelston for a week. Any MX tracks close by like within an hour?? Thanks guys!

Harleyville motorsports

I am from Ohio but taking a vacation to Charleston this spring is there any good public riding areas in the Charleston SC area? Any info would be appreciated. A side note I ride trails not looking for tracks.

GHill

Wambaw cycle trail - about 40 miles of sand/woops trails, but I still enjoy it. It will give you a good work out thats for sure. Thats really about it, everything else will be 1.5+ hour drive.

http://www.sctrails.net/Trails/ALLTRAILS/mc_atv/Wambaw%20mc.html

Always do the call before you haul to make sure it is open.

Harleyville motorsports

Harleyville is closed. They are leveling the track and starting over, new track layout, a pewee track, improvements to the ponds, etc...

MAX!!!