Sign in to follow this  

Girlfriends first time in snow :)

Looks like Inks?? TIme to stud up and get back out there!! LOL>

Looks like Inks?? TIme to stud up and get back out there!! LOL>

your close, its greenstone, excellent eye though, and yeah ive been considering that, just waiting till we need new tires then probably stud up the old ones:thumbsup:

Nice, when they said Inks I smiled, I knew it was greenstone. When did you guys head out there? I was out there last sunday and tuesday and dont remember that much snow!?

Nice, when they said Inks I smiled, I knew it was greenstone. When did you guys head out there? I was out there last sunday and tuesday and dont remember that much snow!?

lol good stuff, umm believe we went the 26 which was the saturday, there wasn't much snow where we unloaded but as we got higher up, i think towards duffy lake, it started getting deeper. we unloaded were that powerline/hill trail starts i think, we're fairly new to these trails but i must say they're some of the best so far:thumbsup:

lol good stuff, umm believe we went the 26 which was the saturday, there wasn't much snow where we unloaded but as we got higher up, i think towards duffy lake, it started getting deeper. we unloaded were that powerline/hill trail starts i think, we're fairly new to these trails but i must say they're some of the best so far:thumbsup:

Right on! I have my practice loop up past that way. If you need any help with trails and what not im always happy to go out and show you around. Im debating on throwing on my studs tomorrow as I might be heading to mcnutt on wedenesday. My girlfriend also rides a YZ 125, its quite entertaining in the snow.

Side note...I have FMF SST (brand new) that I dont need for her 125, PM me if your interested and you can just have it!

Ahh kinda what I thougt! Greenstone/Inks whatever its all the same to this lowermainlander!! LOL. I dont think youll need studs for Mcnutt. However this week should melt a little of the snow up higher and it will be slick etc. Nice vids guys!! Planning on getting out on Sunday with the guys. Any idea what the snow is like around Merritt?? If not locall it is!!

yeah her riding is really coming along, she only started about a year ago on a ttr 230, and here about a month ago decided it didn't have enough power lol, on that same day she had a wisky throttle moment, one of the best power slides ive seen lol unfortunantly didn't get it on camera:banghead:, but learning how to ride is also learning how to crash:thumbsup:

She, my friend, is a keeper.

you bet! im one lucky guy, shes the full package:thumbsup: